Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First Ultrasound

So I FINALLY had my first ultrasound on Friday and it was the most amazing experience of my life. Only 1 little baby!!! Hearing and seeing that little heartbeat was so amazing. Today I am 6 weeks and 6 days (my ultrasound was on 6 weeks and 2 days) I'm due Sept. 12th and the little heartbeat was 130BPM. So amazing. I have another ultrasound on Feb. 4th (I will be 8 weeks and 3 days) and then I should be released to a OB. I am so in love with that little peanut growing in there already.


The pictures didn't turn out the best :( We got to see MUCH more on the screen. But you can see the little itty bitty baby right under where it says Baby. <3 I love you little peanut.

I'm feeling pretty good actually. Not really much morning sickness yet. A little nausea once in awhile, but nothing too major. Lots of heartburn, and all I'm craving is spicy food so that's a bad mix, haha. I've been REALLY tired and my breasts are super sore. But other than that, I'm feeling good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment