Monday, March 12, 2012

Wow has time gone by fast.

I can't believe that it's been so long since I have posted! Being tired while pregnant is no joke. I haven't felt like doing anything until the last few days. Today I am 14 weeks 3 days. It's amazing how quickly this is going without me even noticing. It all seemed so slow, but in all reality, it's going by fast. I've had 3 more ultrasounds since my last post. Baby is doing beautifully. I did find out officially that I have type II diabetes. So that is a bit scary for being pregnant but I'm doing my best to control my blood sugars to keep my baby healthy. My blood pressure had been doing great so far so that is wonderful. April 23rd is my anatomy ultrasound and I can't wait to find out what I am having! Nothing too eventful in the pregnancy. I have had spotting on and off, but all turned out to be okay. I really never got morning sickness that bad, I had it for a few short weeks and it wasn't that bad. I've been really really tired but that is a bout all. Lately I've had a crazy appetite and I want to eat everything but at the same time I can't because my blood sugars. So that kind of sucks.
Within the last few days I've gone from being positive I would breastfed and there was no way I wouldn't, so being positive that I'm not going to and I'm going to formula feed. I've been going back and forth so much in my mind, but when it comes down to it, I just don't think that personally I can breastfed. Maybe I will change my mind again but at this moment I am formula feeding 100%. But we still have a long road a head of us, and we will see what happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment