Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Appt w/ RE!

Today was my first appointment with a RE. I was very excited and got a lot of information. My CD3 blood tests weren't exactly great though, it seems that my blood was 134, and that was fasting blood! So I am going back in tomorrow for more blood work to see if it was a fluke or if I am diabetic. Either way I also start Metformin tomorrow night so hopefully the symptoms arn't too harsh =\ then in a week I have to go in for progesterone testing and see what mylevels look like, and DH also has to go in for a semen analysis. THEN on my next cycle he want's to go back down to 150MG of Clomid but with a HCG trigger this time. So we will see how I react to that and go from there! But I'm really nervous about the injection training! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment